Saturday 14 March 2015

Ink ink ink !




Hey again !


Some more stuff are here for you !

First of all , pencils have been on fire creating designs for my super brave customers :)

Secondly , all of the following tattoos are freehand made by me ( no stencils ) so i am super excited being able to freehand ink my first customers :)

So here i am , as promised , sharing them with you :)



CUSTOMER DESIGNS

Baby Luigi


Small tattoo custom design of Deadly Hallows - 7cm x 7cm

Complex of pyramide eye,skull,floral pattern and crows - also freehand

Viking themed tattoo design ( above ) and a butterfly ( below )

Custom made letters :)


TATTOOS 


This is my first tattoo ever on human skin . Custom sun and moon - 100% freehand - medium size . All shading and stuff in one session ( aprox. 4 hours ) 

This is my first tattoo on human skin ! 100% freehand !





This is the second one i inked on a great girl - Egyptian Ankh on wrist - 100% freehand too . Really sensitive skin. The background is my inked leg :P







Here comes one more tattoo - but this time it's a self tattoo on my own ankle ! 

Freehand text on my own custom font ! "Heart of Steel" - the tittle of my favourite song ( MANOWAR ) . 

Really representing song for me . This was a really fast session but i loved it so much !







And there we go for more this week ! Stay tuned for more updates , till then find me online and send me your messages for appointments and design requests ! Thank you all so much for your support so far ! 
Love ,
Irina 



CONTACT INFORMATION


Facebook : click here 
Skype : irina.alexopoulou


G+ account : click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment